Balloon Garlands are an eye catching party decorating trend for parties and celebrations at the moment and these ones don’t require helium! Here are some quick and easy solutions to help you style and create this latest trend for your next celebration.
The clever girls at Poppies For Grace have created some DIY kits that make it oh so easy to create colour themed balloon garlands.
This display created by Poppies for Grace uses the DIY white balloon garland kits.
This party table created by Poppies for Grace features the Pink Shimmer Linking Balloon Kit with the Pink Shimmer Streamer Curtain used as a backdrop.
This white balloon garland is perfect for baby showers, christenings, milestone birthdays and bridal occasions.
Poppies for Grace have created some fabulous DIY videos to show you how.
Watch this video to see how to create a linking balloon garland.
Watch this video to see how to create this fabulous balloon garland featuring balloons of differing sizes.
Love these gorgeous party fans but not sure how to hang them. Here are some decorating ideas, handy tips and a how-to video for hanging party fans. These fabulous sets of Party fans are the easiest way to create a stylish backdrop for your party table and they are really easy to work with. We stock over 25 designs and colours. You can mix and match different packs to create the perfect colour palette for your next party.
The clever girls At My Minds Eye have created this video on hanging party fans. Worth watching before you start decorating.
We have also discovered that you can successfully use blu-tack on gyprock walls to attach the fans and they stay firmly in place! To do this place a large blob of blu-tack on the back of the fan in the centre. It also makes it really easy to move your fans around until you get the right look.
When the party is over you can simply fold them up and pack away for another celebration making them great value as they are totally reusable. Next party add to your collection and you can style and create a total different look.
Looking for some inspiration to style a Princess Party for your little girl, then read on for some fabulous ideas on how to re-create this party.
Sydney party designer Mooi Co styled this sweet party for 4 year old Atahli using their brand new petite party kits. We were delighted to be part of the collaboration and are excited to be a stockist of these sweet petite party kits that make party styling oh so simple.
2. Set the table : Set a pretty sit down party table for your guests using tulle pom poms as a centrepiece and a selection of gold and white plates, cups, napkins, straws and cutlery at each place setting. These amazing princess cookies are from Little Biskut and add the perfect finishing touch.
3. The birthday cake : decorate a birthday cake using the cake topper in the party kit and some fresh flowers or call in the professionals and order a bespoke tiered cake like this from Love That Lolly Bar.
4. Sweet Treats : transform your home or party room into a palace drawing room with the addition of a sweet treats table, DIY white balloon garland, some baby’s breath and a gold glitter crown garland (in the party kit).
Serve lots of home-made or bought sweet treats such as these. The cupcakes are home made using white baking cups and decorated with these acrylic Princess Crown Cupcake toppers (in the party kit or sold separately), the macarons are from One Bite Macarons, meringues are from Quincy Lane and the bespoke lollipops from Delleicious.by.elle.
5. Party Decorations : decorate your party with confidence using stylish party decorations such as this DIY metallic confetti jumbo balloon with streamers.
You can hire princess props such as these gorgeous tables and chairs, the sweet treats table and gold plinths, mirror and stand from Sweet Heavenly Events Hire (if in Sydney).
6. Thank You Treats : when the party’s over and its time to go home, send your guests home with sweet party bags (in the party kit) , their princess crowns (in the party kit) bespoke cookie mixes from Sweet Health and these adorable lollipops from Delleicious.by.elle.
NEW Party Kits : these new petite party kits make it so easy to Style, Create and Celebrate like a pro. Here’s what you get in the Mint Princess Party Kit for 8 little guests.
Add-on kits containing extra invitations, party bags and thank you tags are also available for extra guests.
EASY online shopping : for super easy shopping to recreate this Princess Party see our Mint Princess Party theme to find everything you need to order.
Want more PARTY Inspiration : this party was recently featured in Issue 5 of Celebrate Magazine by Life’s Little Celebrations, a FREE e-magazine. If you want to see more fabulous party ideas, take a peek by clicking on the link above.