Is it really a party without balloons? This pack of 15 mint balloons in a matte finish by Sempertex are the most gorgeous pastel shade. The matt finish makes them extra special and so on trend right now.
The soft and chalky hues of this balloon mean that you get a soft effect without the need for double stuffing!
30cm balloons are a standard size and you can use them to decorate a party in many ways:
- Create helium filled bunches and use as table centrepieces. This will add height and interest to any party table.
- Produce air-filled bunches of balloons to decorate your party space. Use bunches of 3 or 5 balloons and attach to the ends of bunting, to window frames, door frames and staircases.
- Inflate loads of balloons and scatter them on the party room floor to add colour, movement and fun to the space.
- Construct DIY balloon garlands by mixing and matching different sizes (12cm, 30cm and 60cm) colours and patterns of latex balloons to suit your party theme.
- Tie a bunch to the letterbox to announce “the party is here”.
Our latex balloons are high quality and can be air or helium filled.
Latex balloons are made of natural thick rubber latex and are 100% biodegradable. This makes balloons durable and sturdy.
Balloons are 30cm (12 inch) and each pack contains 15 balloons.